When we had our chairs at the Longest Day Golf Tournament in Midway, Utah back in June, one of the higher-ups of the PGA Championship Tour sat in our massage chairs and thought they’d be great to have at their tournament. Well, this week we have our delightful massage chairs at the Tour Championship at Willow Creek Country Club in Sandy, Utah.
We actually have one of our chairs in the player’s lounge and I love peaking in there to see PGA pro’s using our massage chair (the HT-1650 massage chair).
The weather has been quite crisp and cool in the mornings since we had an Alaskan storm hit us and drop temperatures way down, but as the day warms up and the sun comes out, the weather is fantastic and the setting is so beautiful. I have never been a great golfer, but I have always loved the golf course settings…and Willow Creek is one of the most beautiful settings I have seen. You see the course is older so the trees are quite mature and the back drop to this course is the Wasatch mountain range. Oh my, it is so beautiful and serene. I wish you could all see it.
I will submit some more photos tomorrow when I go back to the tournament. I just included a pic of the Tour semi-truck to prove to you that I wasn’t kidding about being at the tour championship.
Have a super day!
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016