I have had a few things on my mind this week, mostly from what clients are asking/saying, that I want to share with you before I forget…
1. Don’t forget that the Inada Sogno Dreamwave Plus massage chair goes up in price to $6999 next Tuesday, March 1, 2011. A bummer, but from what Inada tells us, a necessary evil. Save $200, buy before Tuesday.
2. Human Touch has 3 models going up in price on April 1, 2011…the HT-7120 (up to $2899), the HT-7450 (up to $3499), and the HT-9500 (up to $4999).
3. The only country that has any warranty on a massage chair other than the USA for chairs purchased from a US retailer is Canada and that only applies to Inada and Human Touch chairs. Otherwise, all international orders from a US retailer (like www.massage-chair-relief.com) will not have a warranty once the chair leaves US soil. So, you, as an international shopper, will need to weigh the cost of a less expensive chair, which the US typically has compared to other countries, with no warranty. And…don’t forget customs/duty taxes!
4. I absolutely love what I do! I love having this massage chair business; I love working with massage chairs; I love working with shoppers, like you, who are seriously considering getting a massage chair for whatever reason; I love hearing back from so many happy customers telling me how much their new massage chair has helped them; I love it when I get an order from Kirkuk, Iraq, or Russia, or India; I love working with the manufacturers, I love that my back, wrists, and shoulders don’t hurt anymore now that I am doing massage chair full-time and not chiropractic!
5. If you are considering getting an Inada Sogno massage chair, please check out my videos on our product page. They go through so many neat features of the chair that most folks aren’t aware of.
6. It has been my experience that massage chairs can help so many body ailments. Here are just a few ailments that people have told us were helped by their massage chair: back pain, neck pain, headaches, better sleep, more energy, increased feeling in legs and feet of some diabetics, can breathe deeper, feel taller, improved circulation…and the list continues to grow. Just imagine what a chair could do for you.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Infinity Presidential vs. Genesis vs. Imperial - February 22, 2018
- Review of the Luraco Legend Massage Chair - February 16, 2018
- Ogawa Smart 3D vs. Ogawa Touch 3D - February 5, 2018
- CES and Massage Chairs – 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 3D L-Track & The New Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - December 18, 2017