Up-to-the-Minute Massage Chair News
I’ve got a few things to go over for my readership, including some new massage chair models and price changes.
1. Osaki is introducing two new models, the Osaki 6000 and 7000. I haven’t seen pics of the 7000 yet, but the 6000 looks like an
upgrade to the very popular Osaki 3000 and 4000 models. They are all reminiscent of the Inada Sogno, which has become the trendsetter in the massage chair industry. The Osaki 6000 will be available on our website in the next day or two. The 7000 will be available in the first quarter of 2012.
2. We are expecting our first Osaki floor model at our showroom this week. We are going to be putting up the Osaki 6000 for our showroom visitors to test and enjoy. Although I have set up an Osaki 4000 and briefly sat in it, I am really very unfamiliar with these chairs as far as first hand experience goes. They look great on paper and seem to be very affordable for the feature-set, but I am looking forward to trying this 6000 model out for myself.
Massage Chair Price Increases!
3. The only massage chairs that are going up in price in the immediate future are the Inada massage chairs. Their prices are going up on February 1, 2012. The Inada Sogno will be jumping up $800 to $7799, while the Inada Yume will be going up $500 to $5999. The bottom line is…if you are thinking of getting either of these high-quality massage chairs, do it before February 1, 2012 unless you want to pay even more for them.
Massage Chair Promotions
4. The Human Touch promotions are continuing for the remainder of this week. When you purchase an HT-9500 massage chair you get an iPod Touch (I know how expensive these things are because we got a used one for my son for Christmas…and even that was expensive). When you purchase an HT-7450, Ht-7120, HT-5040, or an HT-3300, you get an extra year on the head to toe warranty, making it a 2 year full coverage warranty. Great deals…but they end this week!!
5. I’ve been getting more and more calls about the new Panasonic MA70 massage chair. I shared a brief review on this blog last week from a customer who purchased it. It is at the same price point as the Inada Sogno, but have not experienced it first hand to be able to give you a true comparison. Any feedback on this chair would be appreciated. It is on our site and I have read the literature, but anyone with actual experience would be welcome to comment.
6. I have been working on a comprehensive massage chair comparison chart over the last few months. It is almost ready. When it is, my webguy, Mike, will be putting it up on our website for your to actually compare chairs feature for feature. I think it will be magnificent for chair shopping. We hope to have that functionality up on the site ASAP. I’ll let you know when it is up.
Well, that’s about it for this week. Have a super New Year and give the showroom a call for our New Year Sale pricing. Our number is 801-417-8240.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Can You Finance a Massage Chair? - July 17, 2019
- Massage Chairs for Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)?? - July 1, 2019
- Made in Japan or America or China – a valuable insight - June 18, 2019
- DreamWave M.8 vs. DreamWave Classic - June 12, 2019
- Will Insurance Pay for Your New Massage Chair? - June 11, 2019