The Latest & Greatest Massage Chair News!
I hope you are enjoying this blog. I put an awful lot of time and attention into it, primarily for your benefit. It is my desire that massage chairs are in every home and business, but also I want every massage chair shopper to have the most information at their fingertips so that the decision to get a massage chair is supported by data and experience.
If you enjoy these massage chair updates, I would encourage you to subscribe to my YouTube channel. Every two weeks I put out a 10 minute or so video where I discuss in greater detail what is going on in the massage chair industry and in our store. We get a lot of views from folks just like you who want to know the latest and greatest. I will be putting out another one this Monday. Here is the channel address: http://www.youtube.com/massagechairrelief/
So, here is the latest I have for you:
1. The Sanyo 8700 massage chair has been discontinued. We learned of that earlier this week and I have already had that model removed from our site. Sanyo is going through some changes with their massage chair line…and it is something that doesn’t really surprise me. Since the merging of Panasonic and Sanyo a couple of years ago, I have been expecting some changes to the massage chair lines.
2. In the last Massage Chair Industry Update video, I mention that all the Panasonic massage chairs are now being manufactured in China. Even the Panasonic 30007 and ma70, which were previously manufactured in Japan, are now being made in China, too. I received a call from my Panasonic rep this week to tell me that although the Panasonic 30007 massage chair is now being created in China, the existing stock, of which there is plenty of chairs, is still all Japanese-made.
So, if you want a Japanese-made chair at a very, very good price, get a Panasonic 30007 massage chair before the current stock is all gone. When that happens, the 30007 will be a Chinese-made chair.
3. Human ‘Touch has a new line of massage chairs, called the Immersion chairs. In a nutshell, these are zero gravity chairs in a very nice looking chair design. Human Touch is notorious for making very nice, aesthetically pleasing massage chairs. These are no different. We should have these chairs up soon on the site. The models they are offering are:
a.) ZeroG 2.0 – this chair will be available next month and retails for $2499. It will come in black and espresso colors.
b.) ZeroG 4.0 – this chair will be available in the fall of 2012. It will retail for $3299 and comes in the following colors: black, espresso, and ivory.
c.) WholeBody 2.0 – this massage chair is currently available and retails for $1799. It comes in a black PU/Sofsuede combo upholstery.
I should have these chairs up on the website within a week or so.
4. We completed filming our assembly video for the new Osaki 7000 massage chair. This is a very popular massage chair so far but is a bit of a “bear” for assembly. This video will help with that. I should have it posted to our YouTube channel early next week, if not by the end of this weekend.
5. Inada is back ordered on the following models: Dark brown Sogno (until April 16), chocolate Sogno (April 30), black leather Sogno (April 16).
(By the way, here is a little secret! Call me at 801-651-2026 if you want a really good deal on a 2 month old perfect creme Inada Sogno.)
Well, that should just about do it for today. Stay tuned for my Massage Chair Industry Update video this Monday.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- New Massage Chair Models! - December 11, 2018
- Give the Gift of a Massage Chair this Holiday Season - December 10, 2018
- Advantage: Massage Chair Relief - November 29, 2018
- Massage Chair Relief on the Road! - November 20, 2018
- More Info About the Human Touch Novo XT2 - November 9, 2018