New Massage Chair Industry Update Video!
Last night I posted a video on our youtube channel (www.youtube.com/massagechairrelief) that goes over the latest and greatest in the massage chair industry and at Massage Chair Relief. I will post the video in this blog entry, but will give you a brief written summary of what I discussed:
1. Inada Sogno dark brown and chocolate colors are back-ordered. The dark brown until March 26, the chocolate until April 19. If you are thinking of getting one of these colors, here is my advice: Don’t wait until those dates to order your chair. They will probably all be spoken for by then. Order NOW and get in on the queue.
2. Inada Cube and Inada i2A models have been discontinued. Some colors are still available, but as soon as existing stock is gone, the chairs will be gone for good.
3. Human Touch has introduced some new products on their home page, www.humantouch.com. The Acutouch 6.0 massage chair and the Immersion massage chairs (ZeroG 2.0 and WholeBody 2.0). Nice looking chairs, as Human Touch chairs tend to be. The Immersion chairs appear to be zero gravity massage chairs that don’t look like any of their other chairs at all. A whole new design and look. You can go to their site to learn more about them. I don’t know if they are available to me as a retailer or if they are just selling them on their site.
4. We have the Osaki 7000 in our showroom and are enjoying it daily. You can read more about my initial impressions of it in the blog post previous to this one.
5. The only difference between the new Osaki 7200H and the Osaki 6000 massage chair is heat.
6. I met with the national sales rep for Infinite Therapeutics here in Salt Lake City a couple of weeks ago and tried out one of their 2 models. He was here with this chairs at the Utah Dental Association Trade Show at the Salt Palace. We are considering carrying their chairs. I enjoyed the IT-9800, which is zero gravity and inversion therapy massage chair. Leather upholstery makes it a rich look and feel massage chair. Priced around $4K. They have another model in the under $2K price range called the IT-7800. Apparently they will be coming out with another Sogno lookalike in the near future.
7. Osaki extended warranty confusion among retail websites. Osaki only offers a 1 or 2 year extended warranty for parts and labor. I explain the confusion in the video.
Oh yes, I almost forgot, I discuss the name change of the Inada Sogno and why it is now only called the Inada Sogno Dreamwave and it is the only Sogno model available. There has been a lot of questions from shoppers about this confusing name change.
Here is the video….Enjoy!
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Review of the Luraco Legend Massage Chair - February 16, 2018
- Ogawa Smart 3D vs. Ogawa Touch 3D - February 5, 2018
- CES and Massage Chairs – 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 3D L-Track & The New Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - December 18, 2017
- Free Massage Chair Returns Through 12/31/17! - November 27, 2017