I conducted a 10 question survey over the last two weeks and the results were somewhat surprising. What I did was create a small, 10 question survey that covered some of the topics that I always wondered about that were going on in the minds of the visitors to my website. I sent out the survey to everyone who had subscribed to my special report “5 Things You Absolutely Must Know Before You Even Consider Investing In A High Quality, Robotic Massage Chair”. Here are a couple of insights that I gleaned from that survey:
1. 78.3% of massage chair buyers were male.
2. 67% of massage chair shoppers were looking for pain relief in a massage chair.
3. 56% of buyers fell within an income range below $100,000 (massage chairs are not just for the rich and famous!).
4. I also learned that only 11% of my subscribers cared about getting the bonus gifts with a purchase (hhmmm…may have to reconsider that one, eh?)
5. back massage intensity adjustment was the most important thing for shoppers of massage chairs (81.1% of folks were looking for this feature in a chair).
6. 97.2% of our shoppers found our website, www.massage-chair-relief.com, very easy to navigate around.
I would love it if you would take our survey too. I appreciate all the input I can get to make my site and business as wonderful as it can be. And, with your assistance, I can do it!
Here is the link:
There are two pages…each one with 5 questions. It will take you less than 5 minutes to take the survey and your input will have an effect on how we manage our site and business.
Thank you so much for your input. It is very much appreciated.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty - February 20, 2019
- Fujimedic Kumo Notes..and more! - February 14, 2019
- Luraco Legend Plus vs. Luraco Legend - February 6, 2019
- Las Vegas Furniture Market 1/29/19 – What I Learned! - February 2, 2019
- Comparing Massage Chair Features? Consider These Options - January 29, 2019