Massage Chair Back-Orders
The same two massage chairs are on back order for certain colors. Here is the latest:
1. The Osaki 7000 in ivory is now back ordered for 7 more weeks. The next shipment is actually coming in within the next two weeks, but the ivory chairs in that shipment have already been spoken for. So, if you want to get an ivory Osaki 7000, order it now and get in the queue for your chair.
The Osaki 7000 taupe color is back ordered for another 1-2 weeks, but the incoming stock should be sufficient for some time. The black has been and continues to be in stock.
2. The Inada Sogno Dreamwave is backordered as follows: Chocolate back-ordered until May 14; Creme back-ordered until May 21; Red back-ordered until June 13. The dark brown color is under heavy inventory pressure and is expected to be back-ordered in the not-to-distant future. So, again, order now for any of those colors…don’t wait for them to be in, because chances are they will all be spoken for before the shipment even arrives.
The “Relaxing Night Out” promotion from Human Touch is in full swing. When you order one of the new ZeroG 2.0 or WholeBody 2.0 massage chairs, you will receive a $100 gift certificate from Restaurant.com. So, buy a chair and then go fill yourselves silly with $100 worth of grub. Great promotion for a very new and unique chair. I’ve not sat on one yet but I am scheduled to interview Andrew Corkill, Director of Marketing for Human Touch within the next week or so to get the full 411 on those new chairs. I will post that interview on my website and YouTube.com channel (www.youtube.com/massagechairrelief). By the way, this promotion from Human Touch will be available between May 1 and June 18, 2012.
Massage Chair Reviews
I’d like to invite any of you who own a massage chair model that we currently carry on our website and store to leave your review of your chair. These reviews are so helpful for massage chair shoppers and I just love reading other folks’ opinions of the massage chairs that we carry. Whether you bought your chair from us or not, I’d love for you to leave your review.
Have a super day!
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Review of the Luraco Legend Massage Chair - February 16, 2018
- Ogawa Smart 3D vs. Ogawa Touch 3D - February 5, 2018
- CES and Massage Chairs – 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 3D L-Track & The New Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - December 18, 2017
- Free Massage Chair Returns Through 12/31/17! - November 27, 2017