I got a call from a fellow who is reselling the remaining stock of King Kong massage chairs. I knew that King Kong had lost a law suit last year to Human Touch and I wondered at the time if it would affect their business model.
In that post I close by saying, “Who knows what will happen now. I have heard rumors that American Lighting Industry Inc may sell off or shut down the King Kong massage chair division…Don’t know, but time will tell…”
Well, I don’t know if that was the cause of it, but King Kong chairs are no longer being manufactured and sold. Only existing stock is available. How that affects warranty and customer service, I have no idea. But, I figured you’d want to know about this if you are considering a King Kong massage chair purchase.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Panasonic MAJ7 vs. Panasonic MA73 - May 14, 2019
- DreamWave, Sogno, & Inada – What’s Going On? - May 8, 2019
- Which Massage Chair is the Quietest? - April 30, 2019
- Review of Infinity Overture Massage Chair - April 17, 2019
- Selecting a Massage Chair for the Best Stretching & Decompression - April 9, 2019