The very idea of doing taxes causes some people to have panic attacks, and April 15th, Tax Day, is known as one of the most stressful days of the year. This kind of stress can cause headaches and muscle aches, but you can avoid it if you plan ahead. Start early on your 2016 taxes. That alone will provide plenty of stress relief. If you’re really feeling the pressure this tax season, some tax firms are offering free chair massages to help you unwind!
Read the full article here: Don’t Let Tax Season Stress You Out
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018