I took some pics last night of the Infinity Iyashi massage chair for your perusal and to put up on the Iyashi page on our website. Here are those photos:
Notice how the front of the feet are contained by the ottoman. The feet of the user are completely enclosed by the ottoman frame.
This is a front angle shot of the chair in the neutral and upright position.
This is the default recline position of the chair when an auto program is chosen. It is not in full recline, nor is the zero gravity feature deployed, although there is a slight tilt in the seat in this position.
In this photo the zero gravity function is deployed. You can see a further recline and a higher tilt of the seat.
I have had quite a few requests to see better images of the caramel color of the Iyashi. This and the next photo were sent to me by Infinite Therapeutics after I requested something to show my customers. I have the red model in my showroom, so that explains the plethora of red photos.
Go to the Infinity Iyashi product page on our site to see all the photos and videos we have of the Infinity Iyashi.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Review of the Osaki Pro Maestro Massage Chair - August 8, 2018
- Why Don’t Both Arm’s Airbags Inflate at the Same Time? - August 6, 2018
- The New Human Touch Novo XT2! - July 24, 2018
- Review of Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - June 12, 2018
- Luraco iRobotics 7 vs. Luraco Legend - May 9, 2018