I just received an email from Cliff Levin, president of FIUS, the US distributor for Inada massage chairs. He tells me that for the month of September, 2008 Inada will offer a FULL 5-year warranty for the Inada Sogno PLUS massage chair!
Yes, that is right…a full, 5-year home coverage warranty that a client typically has to typically purchase in addition to standard warranty coverage. Here is the text of the email:
Dear Inada Dealer:
The finest massage chair on the market now comes with the best pre-packaged warranty plan!
SOGNO is now the hottest chair with the hottest warranty to back it up! People who have yet to jump in will not want to be left in the dust as this goldmine heats up to Q4. There is no time like the present to get on board with SOGNO.
All SOGNO Plus purchases made between September 1 and September 30, 2008 will AUTOMATICALLY come with a 5 YEAR FULL IN HOME SERVICE & PARTS WARRANTY which includes our standard “repair or replace” promise. The warranty coverage extends for 5 years from the date of PURCHASE on the register receipt. As far as I know, no other massage chair company has ever offered such a plan! If this plan is popular and successful, INADA will consider extending it for an additional month or more.
I ask that you share this as soon as possible with the entire network. It deals with 3 issues that may come up as objections:
1) It takes away any risk (real or perceived) of malfunction associated with the purchase;
2) It addresses price objections by “pegging” the cost over the first 5 years of use. If you buy another chair without such a warranty – especially if it is not of the quality of INADA – costs can increase over time as you spend to keep your chair operational;
3) It demonstrates the underlying quality of INADA to begin with. We can only afford this because, due to initial product quality, our warranty costs over time are extremely low.
Register receipts must be dated between September 1 and 30, 2008 and we must be asked to ship the order immediately / very soon. This may be advertised as a savings from the regular warranty retail price ($479) or with something like “the only massage chair on the market with a 5 year FULL parts and FULL labor warranty”. Stores may purchase extended warranties for floor model they sell, but they are not free with sale of a floor model.
In a nutshell, here is how the coverage works:
– Your Sogno PLUS will be serviced in home. If there is no tech within a reasonable distance, we will pay to ship the chair for factory service.
– The warranty covers all defects for 5 full years from purchase. Parts AND labor are fully covered.
– If we are unable to repair the chair, it will be replaced with a similarly priced or identical chair at no cost to the consumer.
– It is good in the USA and Canada.
– Like all warranties, it does not cover abuse by people or pets or being dropped out a window
At this moment – it will change week to week due to demand – we are shipping all SOGNO colors within 1 week of receiving a P/O.
Let me know if you have any questions and good luck with this exceptional promotion.
So, there you go…an extended 5-year warranty on our currently most popular chair. If you haven’t tried out this chair yet, please do. It will blow you away. Remember that this warranty offer is only applicable to the Sogno PLUS, and not the Standard Sogno.
Please call us at toll-free at 1-888-259-5380 if you have any additional questions or if you would like to purchase this chair. As I have mentioned before on this blog, you can only purchase this massage chair over the phone or in our store. You cannot place the order on our website…so just give us a call.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- The New Luraco iRobotics 7 PLUS Massage Chair - September 13, 2018
- Review of the Osaki Pro Maestro Massage Chair - August 8, 2018
- Why Don’t Both Arm’s Airbags Inflate at the Same Time? - August 6, 2018
- The New Human Touch Novo XT2! - July 24, 2018
- Review of Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - June 12, 2018