Inada Sogno Massage Chair Remote Control
The remote control on a massage chair can be a very, very intimidating thing. For me, the remote control for a Panasonic 30007 or a Sanyo 7700 was quite intimidating when I first had these massage chairs in my showroom. On the other hand, the Inada and Human Touch massage chairs were quite user-friendly for me and I had little trouble getting used to working them.
Today, I am going to show you a video we made discussing the remote control of the Inada Sogno Dreamwave massage chair. For such a sophisticated massage chair the remote is relatively simple and easy to use. It does not take much time to get accustomed to it.
It has the automatic programs visible on the top half of the remote and the manual settings under a cover on the bottom half of the remote. The only confusing things that take a bit of getting used to are:
1. The power lights. When the power button is green or yellow, the chair can be reclined and inclined. The button must be green to use any of the programs. The yellow light is more of a standby signal. But, when the button is red, nothing works on the chair. I look at it as an emergency position where nothing will function, including the recline and incline functions.
2. You cannot adjust anything on the chair until the initial body scan has been completed by the chair. As soon as you turn on an automatic or manual program you must wait about 45 seconds for the chair to perform it’s sophisticated body scan, which determines what your body needs from the chair. During the scan nothing can be adjusted. You must wait. If you try to push another button, text will appear on the display that says something like “That function is not available.” It doesn’t mean it is broken…just that it won’t be available until after the scan is completed.
One thing I like about the remote control of the Inada Sogno massage chair is the side pocket into which you can hide the remote when not in use. Some massage chairs have a pedestal remote which has the remote up on a stand that makes it look rather spaceship like, IMHO. The remote is a little more discreet with the Sogno.
Below is the video to which I have alluded. Enjoy…
I hope you learned something from that video. You can check out all of our videos on the Inada Sogno massage chair at our youtube channel, http://www.youtube.com/massagechairrelief
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Review of the Luraco Legend Massage Chair - February 16, 2018
- Ogawa Smart 3D vs. Ogawa Touch 3D - February 5, 2018
- CES and Massage Chairs – 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 3D L-Track & The New Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - December 18, 2017
- Free Massage Chair Returns Through 12/31/17! - November 27, 2017