I had a phone call a couple of weeks ago about getting the Inada Sogno massage chair in a green color. This customer had seen a green one in his mother-in-laws home that she had purchased in Taiwan and wanted to know if we could get him the same color. I called the distributor and they said “Sure”, but with a couple of caveats:
1. $1000 extra to make a special order (you see, green is not a standard color in either of the Sogno models), and
2. the buyer has to pay for shipping from Inada in Japan to USA.
So, after learning that the customer decided to get a regular “stock” color. But, this is good information for those of you that may be pondering a special order. I’m sure it will make some of you think twice!
Also, I just wrote an article about the Inada Sogno massage chair and posted it on the web. Here is a link to the article:
Inada Sogno Massage Chair Article
I rather like this article, if I don’t mind saying so myself! I hope you enjoy it, too. If you are interested in more information on this amazing chair or if you would like to purchase one, feel free to call us at our showroom, 1-801-417-8240, or call us toll-free on our website at 1-888-259-5380. Steffanie or I will gladly take care of you.
Did you know that the Sogno massage chair comes in two boxes? White Glove Service (WGS) is a must-have when ordering these chairs. We include the WGS whenever a Sogno is ordered through our website. Steffanie and I actually put together our Sogno Dream Wave PLUS on our own when we received it and it did take us quite a bit of time to assemble it. It is not that it is terribly hard, but it is just time-consuming. It definitely is better to take advantage of the WGS when ordering this chair.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- New Massage Chair Warranty Registration - September 10, 2019
- Massage Chairs for Bigger Bodies! - August 21, 2019
- Massage Chairs or Massage Therapists: Which Is Better? - August 13, 2019
- Make-A-Wish Foundation & Massage Chair Relief - August 9, 2019
- New Massage Chair Relief Store Coming to Arizona!! - August 7, 2019