Well, it’s been a long while since I could say that, but the Inada Sogno stock came in earlier than expected and all colors, except slate, are now in stock and ready for immediate order. The slate will be in by May 9 and, if today’s news is any indication, perhaps the slate models will come in a little early too (wink, wink, nudge, nudge Inada, if you are out there!).
Feel free to order directly from our website, http://www.massage-chair-relief.com/sogno_plus_massage_chair.html, or give me a call at 801-417-8240 and we’ll take care of you over the phone. I have both our toll free number and our showroom numbers forwarded to me after hours, so I am always available to chat about massage chairs. So, don’t hesitate to call anytime.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017