Adjusting the Massage Intensity of the Inada Sogno
The Inada Sogno Dreamwave massage chair offers unique features so you can control the intensity of your massage from day to day. On some days, you may want a good muscle work out from an aggressive massage. You can experience the kind of massage that leaves you with some lingering soreness for a day. This is not for everyone, but it is attainable for those of you who prefer it.
On other days, especially after an intense massage, you may prefer to dial down to a more gentle massage. Of course, there are many of you that prefer a gentle massage every day you use your chair. It is up to you. That is what makes the Inada Sogno massage chair so great!
The versatility of this wonderful massage chair gives you many choices on how you can experience your massage. An integral part of most massage chairs is the roller mechanism. The Inada Sogno includes rollers that move from the base of your skull all the way down your spine to your upper buttocks. Most other chairs only reach the lower back.
To achieve massage in the areas of your body not reached by rollers, airbags are employed. These air cells can produce incredible compression on your hands, arms, thighs, legs, hips, waist, and buttocks. You control the intensity and areas of your body you want massaged.
Three Ways To Adjust Your Inada Sogno Massage Chair Roller Intensity
1. Here are several adjustments you can make with your remote to change back roller intensity on your Inada Sogno. On the top half of the remote, you can see the arrows pointing up and down beside the “Back 3-D” button. By pushing this button you can control the intensity of your back massage. It causes a forward motion of the rollers when you push “up” which feels like you are being pushed forward as you lie in the chair.
2. Another way to increase massage intensity is to flip the cervical traction device and pad over the back of the chair. In its usual position, the padding serves to provide a gentler massage. When it is no longer in place, only unpadded material separates your body from the rollers. For those of you looking for an intense massage, this may be one of your favorite features on the Inada Sogo massage chair.
3. The third way to fine tune your massage chair is to take advantage of gravity. By completely reclining the chair (180 degrees), your body will be exerting more pressure down onto the chair. You will feel the increased intensity of a horizontal massage when contrasted with one in a sitting position.
Two Ways To Adjust Your Inada Sogno Massage Chair Airbag Intensity
The Inada Sogno massage chair offers you even more versatility in controlling the intensity of your massage. The airbags are designed to reach those areas of the body not massaged by the back rollers.
1. With your remote you can control the strength of the airbags. As you look at the lower portion of your remote, you will see a door opening to several manual settings. You can change the setting on any part of the body the airbags touch to get the desired intensity. For example, just push the button for arm air and only that area will respond to your command.
The default setting as you start your program is “Medium.” By pushing the button it will change to “High” (more intense). Push it again and you will see “Cancelled.” Yet another push will bring you to the least intense setting, “Low.” This simple method allows you to achieve your desired massage level with the push of one button!
2. Even though it is nice to have the option of setting intensity for individual areas of the body, at some point in your massage chair program, you may want to change all the airbags at the same time. There is a button marked “Air Level” on the top portion of the remote just above the door opening the bottom part of the remote.
By pushing this button you control the intensity of all the air cells at once. It is a one button control and works like the one I explained above. From whatever setting a part of your body is on, this button will take it and the other settings to whatever the next level is. Press it again and it will move to the next level and so on.
It is wonderful to have this ability to change intensity so easily as you progress through your program. If you are wondering about any of the functions, your owner’s manual will go into more detail for you.
You May Be Surprised At The Intensity Of The Inada Sogno Massage Chair
As you can see, adjustments on this magnificent massage chair can take you all the way from gentle to aggressive massage experiences. By using some of the techniques and settings I’ve mentioned in this article, you may be surprised at the intensity you can achieve with your Inada Sogno massage chair.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty - February 20, 2019
- Fujimedic Kumo Notes..and more! - February 14, 2019
- Luraco Legend Plus vs. Luraco Legend - February 6, 2019
- Las Vegas Furniture Market 1/29/19 – What I Learned! - February 2, 2019
- Comparing Massage Chair Features? Consider These Options - January 29, 2019