I know I have already mentioned this in my blog and I know we have this up on our website, but I know constant reminders help. Inada is raising the price of their popular Sogno Dreamwave Plus massage chair to $6999 on March 1, 2011. It has been $6799 for the last 12 months, but it is time for another price increase, apparently due to the weaker US Dollar against the Japanese Yen.
Needless to say, www.massage-chair-relief.com will always still offer our 90-day unconditional money back guarantee and our 110% low price match. What do these mean? Read on…
1. 90-Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee – should you want to return or exchange your massage chair, you have 90 days to make up your mind. Your only cost would be the cost of shipping of the massage chair back to us. Please keep the original packaging if you are not sure about keeping the chair in the first place. It is much more expensive to ship a chair without the original packaging (and it is already kind of pricey with the regular packaging!). You will only be charged the credit card fees from the original transaction (3.0% – 3.5% depending on which credit card you used at the time of purchase). We don’t charge “restocking” or “handling” fees. Easy peasy, lemon squeasy!!
2. 110% Low Price Match – should you find the same chair for less ANYWHERE, we will not only match that competitor’s price, but we will beat it by 10% of the difference between their price and ours! You will ALWAYS get the lowest possible price at www.massage-chair-relief.com.
So, if you are thinking about getting an Inada Sogno Dreamwave Plus massage chair…do it before March 1, 2011 to save $200.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- New Massage Chair Models! - December 11, 2018
- Give the Gift of a Massage Chair this Holiday Season - December 10, 2018
- Advantage: Massage Chair Relief - November 29, 2018
- Massage Chair Relief on the Road! - November 20, 2018
- More Info About the Human Touch Novo XT2 - November 9, 2018