New Inada Yume Colors…
Inada recently announced the addition of two new colors to the increasingly popular Inada Yume massage chair. It began it’s existence earlier
this year with black and bright red. It has now added dark brown and creme, both colors that were made popular by the Inada Sogno. If you’d like to read more on the Inada Yume, check out these blog posts I wrote a while back:
Inada Sogno Massage Chair Back-Ordered!
The Inada Sogno slate color is now completely out of stock and discontinued. It has basically been replaced by the black color, which had heretofore only been available in the genuine black leather.
Also, regarding stock of the Inada Sogno, there pretty much is nothing available until late October. Here is the back order schedule (the only color that is not on back order is the black genuine leather):
Currently on Back Order:
– HCP-10001A (RD) Sogno DreamWave Red – Submit orders immediately to insure shipping by the second week of November.
– HCP-10001A (CH) Sogno DreamWave Chocolate – Submit orders immediately to insure shipping by the week of the 14th of November.
– HCP-10001A (B) Sogno DreamWave Black – Submit orders immediately to insure shipping by the first week of November.
– HCP-10001A (BR) Sogno DreamWave Dark Brown – Submit orders immediately to insure shipping by the week of the 24th of October.
– HCP-10001A (CW) Sogno DreamWave Crème – Submit orders immediately to insure shipping by the week of the 14th of November.
Now, I should remind you that the busy Christmas season is just around the corner. If you are thinking of getting any massage chair, let alone an Inada, you should think about ordering early so that you get the best pickings of the colors and models before back order issues happen again.
We recommend buying a chair by the end of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. It gets quite crazy after that. The Inada Sogno is a very popular model at Christmas-time, so if you are considering that model, order ASAP and take my advice by not waiting until later in the season to get your chair. If you snooze, with the Inada Sogno, you will more often than not lose! Just my two bits worth to save you some hassle later one.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Stretch Program: S-Track vs. L-Track Massage Chairs - October 23, 2017
- Mail Bag: DreamWave vs. MA73; chair for 6’4″ & 200 lbs. - October 11, 2017
- My Recent Visit to Human Touch - October 7, 2017
- Johnson Wellness Massage Chairs Making A Comeback! - September 26, 2017
- Inada Nest Massage Chair Review - September 19, 2017