I just received notification that Inada has dropped the price of their Yume massage chair TODAY by $700, from $5999 to $5299!! That is the first time I have ever seen this very reputable Japanese company drop the price of one of their chairs. I am quite excited about this. The Yume has been a chair that is growing in popularity and is becoming a bigger part of Inada’s total annual revenues.
I am excited to see this price change from Inada. The Yume is a wonderful chair, very simple to operate, with some very cool innovative features like:
1. Thera-Elliptical Kneading in the calf massage mechanism. Not only does this chair have airbag compression in the calf wells, but it has a kneading feature where the sides of the calf wells move up and down, thus kneading the large calf muscles. It is a phenomenal feature, which my large hockey calves love. This feature was innovated by Inada and I have yet to see it reproduced in any other chair model.
2. Rocking. Yes, the Inada Yume actually rocks the user back and forth, just like a rocking chair. Again, a feature innovated by Inada and yet to be reproduced by anyone else. Very soothing feature, by the way.
3. Neck Traction. Quite a bit different from the feature in the Inada Sogno, the Yume has a neck pillow that has airbags that have two functions – one is to push down on the traps on the top of the shoulders, the other is to traction the base of the skull so that the neck gets distracted by the opposing airbag points of pressure. Feels quite nice when you are using it, particularly if you have neck pain or a headache.
Well, I hope this news motivates you to action if you have even remotely considered getting this Inada product. Remember that Inada offers a 3 year parts and labor warranty on all of it’s models, including the Yume. It also come in the following colors: black, red, brown, and creme.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- New Massage Chair Models! - December 11, 2018
- Give the Gift of a Massage Chair this Holiday Season - December 10, 2018
- Advantage: Massage Chair Relief - November 29, 2018
- Massage Chair Relief on the Road! - November 20, 2018
- More Info About the Human Touch Novo XT2 - November 9, 2018