First of all, I must say that Inada NEVER offers price discounts on any of their chairs. Well, that has changed for a very limited time.
Since you have been shopping for a massage chair, you haveprobably heard all about the new Sogno PLUS massage chair by Inada. It has become the biggest selling massage chair because of it’s unique cervical neck traction, Dreamwave seat massage, and contemporary look (among many other things).
Well, this chair has become so popular that Inada has decided to discontinue it’s previously popular D-5 Robo Chair and
D-6 Robostic models. Their prices have always been $5799 and $6799, respectively. This is where you come in…
Until existing stock is gone and the chairs are completely discontinued, you can get the D-5 Robo Chair for $4299 or the D-6 Robostic massage chair for $4799.
These are absolutely unheard of prices. I’ll do the math for you…that’s $1500 off the price of the D-5 Robo Chair and $2000 off the price of the D-6 Robostic chair. In my opinion, these prices are unbelievable.
But, once the existing stock is gone, so are the prices…these chairs will no longer be available for purchase AT ALL.
Here are links for you to take a look at these models:
(notice the voice response microphone…amazing feature)
(notice the joy stick remote…another amazing feature)
By the way, here are a couple of other things you need to know about:
1. These chairs are manufactured and assembled in Japan (virtually all other massage chairs are made in China).
2. Inada has a reputation of making some of the finest massage chairs in the world.
3. Both these chairs have 5 year warranties.
4. Our Visa Gift Card offer does NOT apply to these sale prices.
5. Both chairs include free shipping, bonus gifts, and free white glove delivery.
6. Your new massage chair will arrive in about 7 days.
Well, I thought you’d appreciate knowing about this deeply discounted pricing since I know you have been shopping for a massage chair. Please take advantage of this while these chairs are in stock.
You can call us anytime if you have any questions. Our toll-free number is 1-888-259-5380. If you are overseas, you can call us at our showroom number at 1-801-417-8240. You can order these chair online (we changed the pricing today) or call us and we’ll handle it for you over the phone.
Have a super day!
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017