Some big news out of Inada this week that I thought you should know about:
1. Inada i.2 Massage Chair to be Discontinued on April 1, 2011
A remarkable 10-year run of the world’s best selling massage chair is coming to an end. If any customers have ever expressed an interest in the i.2, there is no time like the present. This product’s official discontinuation date is April 1, 2011.
As is the case with all discontinued product, we will provide parts and product support for a minimum of 5 years from its official discontinuation date. We will most likely run out of the i2 in Chocolate and Black by year end 2010. Beige should be available through the first quarter of 2011.
2. Inada Sogno Dreamwave Plus Massage Chair Price Going Up
It’s official! Due to the devalued US Dollar and the strength of the Japanese Yen, the price of the Inada Sogno Dreamwave Plus will increase by $200 to $6999 on March 1, 2011. The MSRP will be $8499, but our price will always be the Minimum Advertised Price, which will be $6999. This price increase will occur on March 1, 2011.
The price of the Genuine Black Leather Inada Sogno Dreamwave Plus will not increase. It will remain at $7999.
By the way, all colors are in stock right now for the holiday shopping season. Order soon so that you don’t miss out on the color or model you want.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Panasonic MAJ7 vs. Panasonic MA73 - May 14, 2019
- DreamWave, Sogno, & Inada – What’s Going On? - May 8, 2019
- Which Massage Chair is the Quietest? - April 30, 2019
- Review of Infinity Overture Massage Chair - April 17, 2019
- Selecting a Massage Chair for the Best Stretching & Decompression - April 9, 2019