Somewhere along the line I mentioned, either in print or word, that the new Panasonic 30007 massage chair is made of real leather. A studious client made me aware of that error. Also, somewhere along the line, it was mistakenly communicated to me that it was real leather and I shared that with some folks. The brochures, our site, and the Panasonic site all say that the chair is a faux leather (faux means synthetic and not real leather). Now I am not sure what the source of my erroneous information was, but I called my Panasonic rep yesterday to clarify and he told me that it definitely is a faux leather and NOT real leather.
So, if I told anyone that the new Panasonic 30007 massage chair is upholstered in real leather, I was mistaken. It is faux leather…but I will say that to see the chair, I think most folks would have difficulty telling the difference between the faux and real leather. It feels soft just like a nice, luxury leather chair would feel.
I can say, with confidence, however, that this chair is manufactured in Japan!! You see, I don’t lie about everything…
Oh, and before I forget, the new Panasonic EP 1285 massage chair (also called the urban massage chair) is now in stock and ready for order. Apparently that model is leather!! (I better be telling you the truth!).
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016