I told you earlier this month about the free 5 year extended, comprehensive, head-to-toe, on-site warranty that Human Touch was throwing in, along with a brand new iPod Touch, with every HT-9500 massage chair purchase during the holiday season. Well, the holiday season officially ends for Human Touch on January 2, 2011 when this offer ends.
Human Touch is also offering a free 2-year extended, on-site warranty on all other Human Touch massage chairs, except the iJoy chairs, during the same time period. So, after January 2, 2011 these specials are gone…
We just received our HT-9500 massage chair in our showroom a couple of weeks ago, but with the busy-ness of the holiday season, we haven’t really had the chance to go over it. It is very similar to the HT-1650 massage chair. The ottoman lifts off the ground and the leather upholstery doesn’t seem as “thick” as the old HT-1650, but it is the same feel. There is no arm vibration, but the rollers and the thigh/buttock airbags are all very familiar to me. I understand that the programs that can be operated from the iphone app are pretty cool, though we haven’t gone through that yet. Once we do, we will, of course, share with you.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016