Hey, I just found out that Human Touch is offering a full 2 year on-site, comprehensive warranty for their massage chairs until early next year. What they have right now is a 5 year limited warranty, which is basically 1 year on-site parts and labor and 5 year structure/chasis. They are extending the 1 year on-site parts and labor to 2 years. A great offer for the holiday shoppers.
Massage Chair Relief is also offering a comprehensive 5 year warranty on the HT-7450 and HT-1650 massage chairs for the holidays! Aren’t we nice? Well, we know how much an extended warranty means to many of you, so we figured we’d offer that on the Human Touch chairs for this time of the year.
Some other massage chair notes:
1. Inada is offering a standard, factory 3-year warranty on their Sogno, i2A, and Doctor’s Choice massage chairs.
2. We have the Inada Cube massage chair in our showroom now and I sat on it for 1/2 hour last night and I must admit, for such a small and cute chair, it has a great low back and leg air bag massage. I was quite impressed. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting much because of it’s deceptively small size, but the quality of the massage truly impressed me. And only $799!!
3. Your company’s FLEX plan pays for massage chairs. Take advantage of that before year’s end.
4. We have the new zero gravity massage chairs from Omega on our site…the Serenity and Skyline models. Pretty cool, eh?
5. Omega is discontinuing the Prestigio 510 model. Manufacturing costs have gotten too high so they are selling existing stock and then it will be no more! So, the bottom line is…if you want an Omega 510 massage chair, you better order now before existing stock is gone.
Have a super day!
Dr. Alan Weidner