HT-9500 Massage Chair Price Going Up!
We received notification this last week that Human Touch will be increasing the price of their popular HT-9500 massage chair to $5499
from the current price of $4999.
The HT-9500 is the newly revamped version of the old HT-1650, which we found to be an extremely popular seller, on account of two things: 1.) great foot and calf massage, and 2.) the look and feel of a regular recliner. The new HT-9500 made some changes by adding an off-the-ground elevation feature of the ottoman to accommodate shorter body types and adding an iPhone app to run the chair from your iPhone.
The HT-9500 pricing of $5499 seems a little high for a chinese-made chair, but it is a great chair and we expect sales to continue without any ill-effect from the up-and-coming price increase.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Mail Bag: DreamWave vs. MA73; chair for 6’4″ & 200 lbs. - October 11, 2017
- My Recent Visit to Human Touch - October 7, 2017
- Johnson Wellness Massage Chairs Making A Comeback! - September 26, 2017
- Inada Nest Massage Chair Review - September 19, 2017
- Mail Bag: Some Questions & Answers Involving the Panasonic MA73 - September 6, 2017