HT-9500 Massage Chair Price Going Up!
We received notification this last week that Human Touch will be increasing the price of their popular HT-9500 massage chair to $5499
from the current price of $4999.
The HT-9500 is the newly revamped version of the old HT-1650, which we found to be an extremely popular seller, on account of two things: 1.) great foot and calf massage, and 2.) the look and feel of a regular recliner. The new HT-9500 made some changes by adding an off-the-ground elevation feature of the ottoman to accommodate shorter body types and adding an iPhone app to run the chair from your iPhone.
The HT-9500 pricing of $5499 seems a little high for a chinese-made chair, but it is a great chair and we expect sales to continue without any ill-effect from the up-and-coming price increase.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016