We just received notification for the months of September and October 2009, that Human Touch is offering the following promotions:
1. They are taking $200 off the price of their HT-7120 massage chair. This price is good until October 28, 2009. Here is a link to see the updated price on Massage-Chair-Relief.com: http://www.massage-chair-relief.com/human_touch_ht7120_massage_chair.html
The HT-7120 is a very popular massage chair which is an upgrade from the old HT-125, 135, 136 massage chair family. Upgrades include nicer leather, calf width adjustment, massage roller intensity, and low back (lumbar) heat. Also has the 60 degree swivel that Human Touch introduced to the world through the HT-125, 135, 136 chairs.
2. The Perfect Chair models come with a FREE accessory table:
PC-6 w/ perfect chair base and Premium leather pad, standard leather pad, and SofSuede pad
PC-075 w/ perfect chair base and Premium leather pad, standard leather pad, Sofsuede pad
PC-095 w/ perfect chair base Premium leather pad, standard leather pad, Sofsuede pad
Model numbers for the FREE accessory tables are PC-ST-401-002, PC-ST-401-003, PC-ST-401-004.
Now, we don’t carry the Perfect Chair models on our website, but we do sell them offline. Call our showroom at 801-417-8240 and we can take care of your order. You can go to www.humantouch.com to view the chairs and then give us a call to complete your order. We include free shipping and bonus gifts with all our chair orders.
I know it sounds early to say this, but start thinking about massage chairs for Christmas gifts. Better to plan now than to try to beat the mad rush that inevitably goes on in December.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017