We just received notification for the months of September and October 2009, that Human Touch is offering the following promotions:
1. They are taking $200 off the price of their HT-7120 massage chair. This price is good until October 28, 2009. Here is a link to see the updated price on Massage-Chair-Relief.com: http://www.massage-chair-relief.com/human_touch_ht7120_massage_chair.html
The HT-7120 is a very popular massage chair which is an upgrade from the old HT-125, 135, 136 massage chair family. Upgrades include nicer leather, calf width adjustment, massage roller intensity, and low back (lumbar) heat. Also has the 60 degree swivel that Human Touch introduced to the world through the HT-125, 135, 136 chairs.
2. The Perfect Chair models come with a FREE accessory table:
PC-6 w/ perfect chair base and Premium leather pad, standard leather pad, and SofSuede pad
PC-075 w/ perfect chair base and Premium leather pad, standard leather pad, Sofsuede pad
PC-095 w/ perfect chair base Premium leather pad, standard leather pad, Sofsuede pad
Model numbers for the FREE accessory tables are PC-ST-401-002, PC-ST-401-003, PC-ST-401-004.
Now, we don’t carry the Perfect Chair models on our website, but we do sell them offline. Call our showroom at 801-417-8240 and we can take care of your order. You can go to www.humantouch.com to view the chairs and then give us a call to complete your order. We include free shipping and bonus gifts with all our chair orders.
I know it sounds early to say this, but start thinking about massage chairs for Christmas gifts. Better to plan now than to try to beat the mad rush that inevitably goes on in December.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016