I just heard from Human Touch that their HT-5005 massage chair is being phased out and the only color they have left is ivory. The black and espresso colors are sold out and will not be replenished. So, if you don’t like ivory, I’d look at another model altogether. If you are looking for something in a similar price range, i.e. between $1000-$2000, I might suggest the Human Touch HT-5040 or the HT-3300. Great chairs at very reasonable prices. Of course, they are not as feature-rich as more expensive chairs, but they are perfect for that price range. Human Touch also has a great customer service department should anything go wrong with your chair. These chairs have a 1 year comprehensive/5 year chasis warranty.
FYI, we just bumped up the price of our Panasonic 30007 massage chair from $3999 to $4299 to accommodate the price increase at our end from Panasonic. These chairs are backordered, but when they come in they will sell for more than they have in the past…so buyer beware!
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016