I just got word this morning that Human Touch is now out of the stock on the HT-1650 massage chair and no more will be made! That is it…the end of the life cycle of one of our most popular chairs. Of course, we can all now wait for the Acutouch 9500 massage chair, which is a sister to the HT-1650, but with some improvements. Rumor has it that it will be out in September for the general public. I am excited to see this new chair. Features that I’ve heard, which differentiate this chair from the HT-1650 include the ottoman being able to be lifted off the ground, remote programming from an iphone, different stitching of the leather upholstery, and a higher price point.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017