I just got word this morning that Human Touch is now out of the stock on the HT-1650 massage chair and no more will be made! That is it…the end of the life cycle of one of our most popular chairs. Of course, we can all now wait for the Acutouch 9500 massage chair, which is a sister to the HT-1650, but with some improvements. Rumor has it that it will be out in September for the general public. I am excited to see this new chair. Features that I’ve heard, which differentiate this chair from the HT-1650 include the ottoman being able to be lifted off the ground, remote programming from an iphone, different stitching of the leather upholstery, and a higher price point.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016