A customer of mine asked me to compare the HT-7450 massage chair to the new ZeroG 4.0, both from Human Touch. Here is the email exchange, including a bullet point comparison of the two chairs, both of which I happen to have in my showroom.
Dear Dr. Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Made in Japan or America or China – a valuable insight - June 18, 2019
- DreamWave M.8 vs. DreamWave Classic - June 12, 2019
- Panasonic MAJ7 vs. Panasonic MA73 - May 14, 2019
- DreamWave, Sogno, & Inada – What’s Going On? - May 8, 2019
- Which Massage Chair is the Quietest? - April 30, 2019