I was quite surprised to hear this morning in a bulletin from Human Touch that the HT-7450 massage chair and HT-125 massage chair will not be allowed to be sold through distributors such as Massage-Chair-Relief.com. They will be keeping the chairs in-house and sell them solely through their website, www.humantouch.com.
What does this mean? After September 1, 2009 you can only get the HT-7450 and HT-125 massage chairs through Human Touch, directly. You will not be able to get these models through our site or any other distributor. Of course, I am stuck with a floor model of the HT-7450 but that is good for my visitors because you can get this great 1 1/2 year old chair at a very discounted price ($1999). The downside is that we like that dang HT-7450 massage chair and have enjoyed having it in my showroom. The zero gravity feature is a great feature. Of course, I have discussed the zero gravity issue, particularly with the new chairs coming our from Omega Massage and the new Sanyo zero gravity chair.
So, the bottom line is there are options if you want a zero gravity massage chair. The best option would be the Sanyo 7700 which is a very popular model. You can check it out here:
Call the showroom if you have any questions about the HT-7450 that we have.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016