I received notice on Friday that the Dark Chocolate color in the HT-7120 massage chair by Human Touch has been discontinued. The company is filling back orders, but once they are filled, the Dark Chocolate will be replaced by “Espresso”, an even darker chocolate color which, according to Human Touch, looks like “semi-sweet chocolate”…a rich dark brown. I have put up an image of the HT-5005, a new chair that we carry from Human Touch, which is upholstered in the same espresso color. This will at least give you an idea of the color. It “kinda” looks like black I suppose, but it is a very dark, rich brown color.
So, although we still have the dark chocolate on the website, the color will be changed to espresso as soon as that chair color is available, and I am told that it will be around in late August or early September. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us about it.
Sorry about the loss of the dark chocolate. My experience of it is that it was a very popular color, relative to the black, but it is a corporate decision and that is how it is!
By the way, we should have the new chairs I spoke about on my last blog entry up within a week or so.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Infinity Presidential vs. Genesis vs. Imperial - February 22, 2018
- Review of the Luraco Legend Massage Chair - February 16, 2018
- Ogawa Smart 3D vs. Ogawa Touch 3D - February 5, 2018
- CES and Massage Chairs – 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 3D L-Track & The New Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - December 18, 2017