The majority of us will suffer back pain at some point in our lives, the pain can acute or chronic, depending on the cause. Many people have found relief using essential oils to address their back pain. Most people find relief when massaging essential oils into the affected areas of the back but some oils are better than others, depending on where your pain is and what’s causing it. You can read about which oil is best fir your pain as well as some recipes to enhance the effects in this article.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018
- 5 Common Chronic Problems Triggers And How To Avoid Them - February 15, 2018
- Yoga poses people can do at work for their necks, shoulders, and upper back - February 12, 2018
- Smartphone Apps Won’t Save People From Back Problems, Study Finds - February 5, 2018