The majority of us will suffer back pain at some point in our lives, the pain can acute or chronic, depending on the cause. Many people have found relief using essential oils to address their back pain. Most people find relief when massaging essential oils into the affected areas of the back but some oils are better than others, depending on where your pain is and what’s causing it. You can read about which oil is best fir your pain as well as some recipes to enhance the effects in this article.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 5 Common Chronic Pain Triggers And How To Avoid Them - December 12, 2017
- Spine Surgery myths and facts - December 12, 2017
- How 3 spine surgeons resolve common complaints - December 12, 2017
- Chiropratic Expert Dr. Mary Negri, DC: Backpack Safety - December 11, 2017
- Ask the Expert: What steps can you take to prevent back pain? - December 11, 2017