Inada Sogno Massage Chair Intensity Adjustments
Loaded with features, this is the most incredible massage chair we have seen enter the marketplace. By massaging over 1200 square inches, the closest competitor only covers about 450 square inches.
While most people like the Inada Sogno immediately, there are those folks who feel like more intensity is needed. In order to please more users, Inada has made the roller default setting lower than some people might like. They wanted to be sure sensitive folks didn’t experience too intense of a massage the first time they used the chair.
To one not accustomed to massage, the powerful features available in this chair could be overwhelming with all settings in high gear. To borrow a phrase from the automotive industry, “This is not your father’s massage chair.”
Most folks don’t realize that there are several easy ways to increase intensity. By making these simple adjustments, you can enjoy a much more rigorous massage with your chair.
Here are a few other ways to increase the massage chair intensity:
1. Adjusting the 3-D roller system. Older massage chairs used pretty simple roller technology. The Inada Sogno massage chair features a three dimensional system called 3-D. Without getting too technical, there are different motions along 3 axes to produce a thorough and intense massage. These 3 features are rarely found together in chairs.
The z-axis motion is less often found. You can regulate it with your remote. Push the “+” to increase and the “-” button to decrease the intensity. If you want a more vigorous massage, push the “+” button. You will see the movement of your chest forward in response. To get less intensity, just press the “-” button and the rollers will pull back.
While this is the easier way to regulate intensity, you may prefer an even more vigorous massage. There is yet another way to impact your massage experience.
2. The place where you rest your head on your massage chair is detachable. It can be lifted up and flipped over the chair or buttoned onto the chair back.
With that piece and its pad removed, there is nothing but thin material separating you from the rollers from your neck down to your lower back. You experience a very rigorous massage with this feature in motion.
Now, by pressing the 3-D “+” button again, the intensity is increased all the more. Experienced massage chair users say that with the 3-D rollers on highest intensity along with the headpiece and pad removed, it is the most vigorous chair massage they have experienced. With so many intense systems for massage available, that is saying a lot.
3. 100 airbags are featured. With so many airbags ccompressing your thighs, legs, or arms all at once, it can be pretty intense.
The good news is that Inada gives you options for adjusting the intensity. Every airbag can be changed from Low to Medium to High settings by remote. Adjust everything at once or one area of your body at a time.
These are some simple ways to make your massage experience as gentle or as intense as you like. The options are many, as you can see, in this amazing massage chair.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Review of the Osaki Pro Maestro Massage Chair - August 8, 2018
- Why Don’t Both Arm’s Airbags Inflate at the Same Time? - August 6, 2018
- The New Human Touch Novo XT2! - July 24, 2018
- Review of Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - June 12, 2018
- Luraco iRobotics 7 vs. Luraco Legend - May 9, 2018