If you already use some sort of massage therapy to reduce stress and pain, you know the health benefits that it can have for you. Those same health benefits now apply to pets who are beginning to get massage therapy as a preventative and rehabilitating measure. If you think it sounds crazy to get your dog a massage, check out how it’s been increasing in popularity, and how much people are spending on it.
Get the full story here: See Spot relax: Pet massage gaining popularity
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018