It doesn’t happen very often, but once in a great while we have a massage chair returned to us. Some folks who have never tried out the massage chair prior to ordering it find that it doesn’t fit them properly or that it is too aggressive or not aggressve enough. Some folks just have buyer’s remorse.
Whatever the reason, we know that it happens and we want to make sure that each and every customer is happy with their investment. In the event that a massage chair is returned to us, here are our return policies:
1. we will refund the total purchase amount, less the cost of shipping the massage chair back to us. I once was asked if the person returning the massage chair is responsible for paying for the free shipping to the buyers home or business. The answer is “no”…we refund everything. The buyer is just responsible for the cost of shipping the massage chair back to us. Now, we can arrange the shipping and have it picked up for you, but that shipping cost will be deducted from your refund amount.
2. we offer a 90-day money back guarantee on all of our massage chairs. We recommend holding onto the shipping materials until you are at least sure that you are going to keep your massage chair. If you decide to return it you will have the packing material available. If you throw it away and you decide to return the chair, you will be responsible for providing packing material for it before shipping.
3. We refund the full amount of the original purchase price, including sales tax if the massage chair was purchased in Utah, by check and not by putting the money back into your credit card account. Since the credit card companies charge us a percent amount of the purchase price for each transaction, we prefer to send a check and save the percentage points.
4. Refunds are issued once the massage chair has been received and checked to make sure it is functioning normally.
5. If you just want to exchange your massage chair for another, decide which chair you want, ship your first chair back to us and we will ship the new massage chair choice to you. We will then either bill or credit you the difference. Free shipping also applies to the new chair, by the way.6. There are no refunds offered for international orders.
I hope this makes our policies clear. Let us know if there is anything else we can answer for you that I have not covered in this blog entry.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017