Yes, it is Father’s Day this month and, yes, you probably think that your Dad already has everything and that you could never think of something else to give him. You could get him a chainsaw or a new tool set at https://thetoolboss.com/. Or you could get your Dad a massage chair. Think of the benefits:
1. Pain relief – aches and pains can be washed away with a few short sessions on a massage chair.
2. Reduce muscle tension – those dang muscles spasms, not to mention scar tissue from years of body abuse by the old man, need a good massage chair to work out the fibrosis.
3. Increase flexibility – ’tis the golfing season. Improve your Dad’s swing.
4. Improved circulation – his feet will tingle like never before.
5. Can watch TV and be massaged at the same time – with basketball and hockey playoffs, what a better way to spend time in front of the TV than by sitting in a massage chair?
6. Another reason for your Dad to love his son or daughter even more!!
SO, there you go…a great Father’s Day gift idea. A massage chair…from Massage Chair Relief (of course).
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017