Yes, it is Father’s Day this month and, yes, you probably think that your Dad already has everything and that you could never think of something else to give him. You could get him a chainsaw or a new tool set at https://thetoolboss.com/. Or you could get your Dad a massage chair. Think of the benefits:
1. Pain relief – aches and pains can be washed away with a few short sessions on a massage chair.
2. Reduce muscle tension – those dang muscles spasms, not to mention scar tissue from years of body abuse by the old man, need a good massage chair to work out the fibrosis.
3. Increase flexibility – ’tis the golfing season. Improve your Dad’s swing.
4. Improved circulation – his feet will tingle like never before.
5. Can watch TV and be massaged at the same time – with basketball and hockey playoffs, what a better way to spend time in front of the TV than by sitting in a massage chair?
6. Another reason for your Dad to love his son or daughter even more!!
SO, there you go…a great Father’s Day gift idea. A massage chair…from Massage Chair Relief (of course).
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Made in Japan or America or China – a valuable insight - June 18, 2019
- DreamWave M.8 vs. DreamWave Classic - June 12, 2019
- Panasonic MAJ7 vs. Panasonic MA73 - May 14, 2019
- DreamWave, Sogno, & Inada – What’s Going On? - May 8, 2019
- Which Massage Chair is the Quietest? - April 30, 2019