Yes, it is Father’s Day this month and, yes, you probably think that your Dad already has everything and that you could never think of something else to give him. Well, we hear that a lot and I will tell you right now, your Dad will LOVE a massage chair. Think of the benefits:
1. Pain relief – aches and pains can be washed away with a few short sessions on a massage chair.
2. Reduce muscle tension – those dang muscles spasms, not to mention scar tissue from years of body abuse by the old man, need a good massage chair to work out the fibrosis.
3. Increase flexibility – ’tis the golfing season. Improve your Dad’s swing.
4. Improved circulation – his feet will tingle like never before.
5. Can watch TV and be massaged at the same time – with basketball and hockey playoffs, what a better way to spend time in front of the TV than by sitting in a massage chair?
6. Another reason for your Dad to love his son or daughter even more!!
SO, there you go…a great Father’s Day gift idea. A massage chair…from Massage Chair Relief (of course).
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016