I see our friend and Inada USA President, Cliff Levin, is in the news again, this time promoting the new Inada Cube massage chair. Check out this article in the New York Times:
I love the picture of Cliff standing next to a “stack” of Inada Cube’s. I don’t think I’d ever imagine a stack of any massage chairs prior to the introduction of the Cube. I have the Cube in my showroom and it actually has quite a remarkably strong and firm massage in the legs and even in the butt and low back. This thing actually looks like a cooler. You can fold it up and pull it on the wheels. Very cool!
I also have put up a couple of new Inada Sogno massage chair videos on the website. One is the calf and foot massage feature and the other highlights the full arm massage feature.
I hope you enjoy the videos. You can check out all the videos for this massage chair at http://www.massage-chair-relief.com/sogno_plus_massage_chair.html. Just click on the “Video” tab.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017