I love getting emails from customers as they always ask questions that get me thinking and it also helps me to know what shoppers are really wanting out there. Here is a question from a fellow named Karl and I figured I’d share my answer with you, since it just might help you in your own buying process.
Hello Like the website, very interested in a chair that can offer me great neck and back massage. Other stuff not really relevant. Would I be correct in thinking the inada Hume or songo offer the BEST massage? Look forward to hearing from you.
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Can You Finance a Massage Chair? - July 17, 2019
- Massage Chairs for Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)?? - July 1, 2019
- Made in Japan or America or China – a valuable insight - June 18, 2019
- DreamWave M.8 vs. DreamWave Classic - June 12, 2019
- Will Insurance Pay for Your New Massage Chair? - June 11, 2019