Massage Chair Neck Pain Question
I received an email from a shopper yesterday with a great question about massage chairs and neck massage. I thought I’d share his question and my response with you for your own research because the question is a common one and the answer will help those of you looking for a massage chair to accommodate neck problems.
Massage Chair Question:
I am 5′ 8″ and am currently getting treated by a chiropractor. I work at a computer all day and neck gets very stiff along with headaches. Right arm gets sore during day as well as sore legs in the evening. I’m looking for a massage chair solution that will massage my neck as best as I can get as well as giving my spine, arms and legs a massage at same time. I currently use a hand held massager and works well but I’m looking a better and more effective solution.
My Massage Chair Response:
Great questions. I have 4 suggestions for you:
1. The Panasonic 30007 is coming to mind. It has a great neck and back massage, along with arms, calves, and feet airbag massage. It is great for folks under 6′ and is a very reliable and durable chair. You can check it out here:
2. If you want to get the top notch Panasonic chair, which does an even better job on the whole spine, I would also recommend
the Panasonic MA70. Brand new model and very good. It has jade heated rollers, which we’ ve never seen before in a massage chair. It has a very vigorous massage. More pricey, but apparently worth every dollar. It has arm and foot and calf massage too. Learn more about it here:
3. A third option would be the Sanyo 7700. It has a great neck and shoulder massage as well as going down low into the low back. It also has the zero gravity feature, which is somewhat in vogue right now. Also has feet and calf massage, but no arm massage. Here is more info on this model:
The Sanyo 7700 has a phenomenal feature called “Grip” which works the shoulders something fierce. It is a great feature that you would love.
4. The Human Touch HT-7120 is a lesser priced model and has a very vigorous neck massage. You can adjust the intensity to make it more or less vigorous. The drawback is that it doesn’t have foot or arm massage. However, it does have calf massage. Here it is:
If you are interested in the Sanyo 7700 or the Panasonic 30007, check out our home page specials for each chair. If you decide on the Panasonic MA70 or HT-7120, go to Facebook and “Like” us to get a 5% off promo code for your purchase.
Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need any assistance placing your order. Feel free to email me back or call me on my cell phone at 801-651-2026 if you need anything.
By the way, you’ll love having a massage chair. When I was a practicing chiropractor, many folks got what they needed just from sitting on the massage chairs in my clinic. They would end up buying a chair and rarely returning to the clinic!!
It will benefit you greatly.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016