Back pain is not a one size fits all treatment. Even if the pain has the same cause in different patients, treatments may need to be different. Options for treatment are unlimited and physical therapists need to know what those are and how to use them. therapists also need to know how to have patients continue their treatment outside of the clinic in their own homes. This article suggests a more global approach that all therapists need for back pain patients.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 8 easy ways to improve back pain at any age – Personal Liberty Digest - September 20, 2017
- School’s in Session – And So Is Back Pain – To Your Health - September 20, 2017
- How to stop your neck pain headache with these tips – Body and Soul - September 20, 2017
- How to ease that back pain – New Vision - September 20, 2017
- A Guaranteed Method For Treating Neck Injuries – Massage Magazine - September 19, 2017