Back pain is not a one size fits all treatment. Even if the pain has the same cause in different patients, treatments may need to be different. Options for treatment are unlimited and physical therapists need to know what those are and how to use them. therapists also need to know how to have patients continue their treatment outside of the clinic in their own homes. This article suggests a more global approach that all therapists need for back pain patients.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Health Beat: Artificial disc a new option for back pain - November 17, 2017
- 10 Reasons Your Neck and Shoulders Hurt While Running - November 17, 2017
- Is Pregabalin an Effective Treatment for Chronic Sciatica? - November 17, 2017
- HealthWatch: Artificial Disc Replacement: New Option for Back Pain - November 16, 2017
- This Is the Best Sleep Position for Your Health, According to Doctors - November 16, 2017