Back pain is not a one size fits all treatment. Even if the pain has the same cause in different patients, treatments may need to be different. Options for treatment are unlimited and physical therapists need to know what those are and how to use them. therapists also need to know how to have patients continue their treatment outside of the clinic in their own homes. This article suggests a more global approach that all therapists need for back pain patients.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018