GE notified us this week that they are offering a 12 month minimum payment/deferred interest to us to offer to our clients. With the recent changes in the financial industry thanks to the new credit card act, we could only offer 6 months min. payment/deferred (or no) interest programs. Well, between June 1 – 21 and July 1 – 11, 2010, we can offer the 12 month program when you finance your new massage chair from www.massage-chair-relief.com.
Now, it is important to know that these “zero interest” plans are actually “deferred interest” plans and, if you don’t pay off the principle amount before the end of the 6 or 12 month period, accrued interest will hit you in one lump sum at the end of the 6 or 12 month period. So, buyer beware.
All you need to do when applying for financing, is print out the form on our website, http://www.massage-chair-relief.com/financing.html, and fax it or email it into us. We can have you approved within 10 minutes. Pretty simple stuff.
Hope this helps you in your massage chair shopping experience.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Review of the Luraco Legend Massage Chair - February 16, 2018
- Ogawa Smart 3D vs. Ogawa Touch 3D - February 5, 2018
- CES and Massage Chairs – 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 3D L-Track & The New Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - December 18, 2017
- Free Massage Chair Returns Through 12/31/17! - November 27, 2017