The mommy belly, left over skin and weight from having a baby, can cause back discomfort. Luckily, there is a simple exercise that can be executed in just minutes a day to help smooth and flatten one’s stomach out, as well as helping any back pain. The exercise is backed by science and is very simple to do. If done correctly for ten minutes a day, one can reasonably expect to lose a couple of inches from one’s stomach-area in just weeks.
- This exercise has seen dramatic changes in short amounts of time.
- Back pain can also come along with the sagging abdominal area.
- Using the most effective exercise for correcting the sagging abdominal is key to getting results quickly.
“To flatten the area, women have to get those abdominal muscles to realign. And that’s where the exercises come into play”
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 5 Common Chronic Pain Triggers And How To Avoid Them - December 12, 2017
- Spine Surgery myths and facts - December 12, 2017
- How 3 spine surgeons resolve common complaints - December 12, 2017
- Chiropratic Expert Dr. Mary Negri, DC: Backpack Safety - December 11, 2017
- Ask the Expert: What steps can you take to prevent back pain? - December 11, 2017