The mommy belly, left over skin and weight from having a baby, can cause back discomfort. Luckily, there is a simple exercise that can be executed in just minutes a day to help smooth and flatten one’s stomach out, as well as helping any back pain. The exercise is backed by science and is very simple to do. If done correctly for ten minutes a day, one can reasonably expect to lose a couple of inches from one’s stomach-area in just weeks.
- This exercise has seen dramatic changes in short amounts of time.
- Back pain can also come along with the sagging abdominal area.
- Using the most effective exercise for correcting the sagging abdominal is key to getting results quickly.
“To flatten the area, women have to get those abdominal muscles to realign. And that’s where the exercises come into play”
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018