The mommy belly, left over skin and weight from having a baby, can cause back discomfort. Luckily, there is a simple exercise that can be executed in just minutes a day to help smooth and flatten one’s stomach out, as well as helping any back pain. The exercise is backed by science and is very simple to do. If done correctly for ten minutes a day, one can reasonably expect to lose a couple of inches from one’s stomach-area in just weeks.
- This exercise has seen dramatic changes in short amounts of time.
- Back pain can also come along with the sagging abdominal area.
- Using the most effective exercise for correcting the sagging abdominal is key to getting results quickly.
“To flatten the area, women have to get those abdominal muscles to realign. And that’s where the exercises come into play”
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Massage therapy relieves a variety of ailments beyond aches and … – The Keene Sentinel - August 22, 2017
- Stress heightens fear of threats from the past – Science Daily - August 22, 2017
- How Yoga and Meditation Can Biologically Reverse Stress – Brit + Co - August 22, 2017
- When Stress Hormone Falters, People’s Health May Suffer – Carlisle Sentinel - August 21, 2017
- 4 simple ways to reduce stress – WYFF Greenville - August 21, 2017