It is a given that being a golfer takes a toll on ones back. Because of the numerous odd bends and twist and/or the countless amount of bent over stances that golf requires, back pain or injury is a certainty. The American Chiropractic Association wishes to inform these specific athletes of many different preventative suggestions to be more mindful of their body. For the most part, they are obvious ways to cut the body some slack such as: making sure equipment is fitted correctly, perform lunges and squats to help flexibility, take lesson to learn the proper form, pull the bag instead of carrying it, and drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated. By visiting www.acatoday.org, one can find more information or a chiropractor near them.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018