It is a given that being a golfer takes a toll on ones back. Because of the numerous odd bends and twist and/or the countless amount of bent over stances that golf requires, back pain or injury is a certainty. The American Chiropractic Association wishes to inform these specific athletes of many different preventative suggestions to be more mindful of their body. For the most part, they are obvious ways to cut the body some slack such as: making sure equipment is fitted correctly, perform lunges and squats to help flexibility, take lesson to learn the proper form, pull the bag instead of carrying it, and drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated. By visiting www.acatoday.org, one can find more information or a chiropractor near them.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 8 easy ways to improve back pain at any age – Personal Liberty Digest - September 20, 2017
- School’s in Session – And So Is Back Pain – To Your Health - September 20, 2017
- How to stop your neck pain headache with these tips – Body and Soul - September 20, 2017
- How to ease that back pain – New Vision - September 20, 2017
- A Guaranteed Method For Treating Neck Injuries – Massage Magazine - September 19, 2017