It is a given that being a golfer takes a toll on ones back. Because of the numerous odd bends and twist and/or the countless amount of bent over stances that golf requires, back pain or injury is a certainty. The American Chiropractic Association wishes to inform these specific athletes of many different preventative suggestions to be more mindful of their body. For the most part, they are obvious ways to cut the body some slack such as: making sure equipment is fitted correctly, perform lunges and squats to help flexibility, take lesson to learn the proper form, pull the bag instead of carrying it, and drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated. By visiting www.acatoday.org, one can find more information or a chiropractor near them.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 7 Ab Strengthening Moves People Can Perform With Back Pain – Men’s Health - July 21, 2017
- Curmudgeon report: Aching back is pain in the neck – The Virginia … – Virginia Gazette - July 21, 2017
- The yoga paradox: How yoga can cause pain and treat it – Starts at 60 - July 21, 2017
- When a pain in the neck is serious – Harvard Health - July 21, 2017
- Positional Release Therapy Helps Release Pain – Massage Magazine - July 20, 2017