The neck is made up of a lot of different elements that can cause pain for different reasons and for different lengths of time. The body has muscle, bone, ligaments, and more. If anyone is suffering from neck pain and its been longer then a few weeks, chances are that they didn’t injure the muscles and that they have a more serious injury. Make sure if people have been suffering that they seek medical help to diagnose the injury and prevent further issues.
- If pain lasts more then a few weeks you need to get medical attention.
- Make sure to pay attention when one experience changes in the body to prevent worse problems.
- It is important to find the underlying cause of the neck pain to fix it.
“Bone disorders, infections, certain cancers and serious injuries that damage the vertebrae, spinal cord or nerves in the neck may also cause serious neck pain. Sometimes, this pain is also associated with anxiety and depression. All these causes of chronic neck pain need a treatment under the supervision of a doctor.”
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Health Beat: Artificial disc a new option for back pain - November 17, 2017
- 10 Reasons Your Neck and Shoulders Hurt While Running - November 17, 2017
- Is Pregabalin an Effective Treatment for Chronic Sciatica? - November 17, 2017
- HealthWatch: Artificial Disc Replacement: New Option for Back Pain - November 16, 2017
- This Is the Best Sleep Position for Your Health, According to Doctors - November 16, 2017