I recently had a comment on one of my posts asking if the Osaki chairs had backlit remote control buttons. What that means is if there is a light behind each button or behind the remote face as a whole that would allow the user to see the buttons in the dark. This is a legitimate question as many folks use the chair in a dark or poorly illuminated room and have trouble seeing the buttons if they are not backlit.
So, I emailed Osaki and asked one of their experts if their chairs had backlit remotes. Below is a list of each chair, whether or not it’s remote is backlit, any additional comment relayed to me by my Osaki contact, as well as images of each remote control. I hope this helps. Each company has a different type of remote and not all of them are backlit. Perhaps someday I will present a full article going through each company’s remote back lighting.
1. OS-3D Pro Cyber – “The Cyber chair has the Lit LCD Screen Display, which is a bit larger than some of the other chairs. Also ON/OFF button lights up. There is a Blue Led bar running across the bottom of the LCD Screen. The Individual buttons do not light up.”
2. OS-Pro Marquis – “All buttons light up on the Pro Marquis Chair.”
3. OS-7075R – “The OS-7075r control completely lights up.”
4. OS-2000 Combo/OS-3000 Chiro – “LCD Screen lights up and back of remote around buttons in blue. The center buttons are the same for the 3000 Chiro & 2000 Combo. The center button and/or 5th auto program lights up blue. While the other surrounding 4 Auto Programs, only light up when you hit the function with a small yellow light.”
5. OS-4000 – “Only the Auto Programs light up in a sequential order going from top to bottom in that constant order.”
6. OS-7200H/OS-7200CR/OS-3D Pro Dreamer – “The LCD screen display of course lights up. The individual buttons with wording light up when you hit the function (i.e. auto programs).”
Well, there you have it! A good commentary on all the remotes of the Osaki line, thanks to Chris at Osaki.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017