If one has a desk job, one of the largest pit falls involved can be the fact that one’s back, spine, and neck will all take a nasty spill if one is sitting there for hours each day as many may be able to attest; doing a few things to help keep oneself active may be all one needs, but there’s also ergonomic things one can buy that will help one too; all said there’s many ways to help prevent neck and spine pain.
- It is important to move around and not stay in one position for extended periods of time.
- Please make sure one has proper chair and keyboard mouse is in proper position .
- It is important to keep in shape by exercising at least 5x week for 30minutes to an hour.
“Work from home when possible, share a ride or use an office cab instead of driving, spend more leisure time outdoors and do not forget to pay attention to the basics of a healthy diet and restful sleep and, quite literally, one will be “back in business”.”
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- The Dos and Don’ts of Self-Massage – Dance Magazine - October 23, 2017
- Oh, my aching back! — Understanding back pain is crucial to … – Lawrence Journal World - October 23, 2017
- Lymphatic Massage, Clogged Drains and Fibromyalgia Pain – ProHealth - October 23, 2017
- Get clued up on how massage can make world of difference – Belfast Telegraph - October 23, 2017
- This Woman’s Journey Of Recovery From Chronic Inflammation Will Inspire You Today – Prevention.com - October 20, 2017