As you may or may not know, with every online purchase of a massage chair on www.massage-chair-relief.com, I include some complimentary bonus gifts. Those gifts include a 3-day, 2-night mini-vacation, a hand massager, a travel-core neck pillow, Sombra muscle cream, and a couple of ice packs. Well, I was just notified this morning that the hand massager has been discontinued, so from here on out, the bonus gift package will not include that gift. I apologize for that, but it is completely out of control. They claim to have a replacement massager that will be available in the fall, so perhaps we will add a new one at that time.
In the meantime, of course you will still receive the other gifts, just as before, but, best of all, you get a fantastic massage chair from any one of 5 major suppliers with a fantastic warranty (oh yeah, and don’t forget, if you buy before June 20, 2008, you also save some major bucks on the HT-7450 and HT-1650 from Human Touch!).
Have a super day!
By the way, stay tuned for some information in the weeks to come about our grand opening and the media hype around that.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty - February 20, 2019
- Fujimedic Kumo Notes..and more! - February 14, 2019
- Luraco Legend Plus vs. Luraco Legend - February 6, 2019
- Las Vegas Furniture Market 1/29/19 – What I Learned! - February 2, 2019
- Comparing Massage Chair Features? Consider These Options - January 29, 2019