Did you know that the first massage chair was first produced in the 1980’s and intended to imitate an actual massage in the comfort of your own home? That includes the intention to relieve stress, tension, and back pain. So what makes a massage chair at the same par level as a traditional massage? These chairs are high tech. Computers can do pretty much anything these days, including assisting the adjustability of a massage chair to feel like the real thing. They also use nodes and rollers that vary in shapes and sized to pinpoint exact areas that need massaging.
Read the full story here :: Benefits of a Massage Chair[sc:mbta]
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Mobility & Stretching - December 9, 2019
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018