Massage isn’t just for those young half-naked people you see in resort photos, massage has a lot of benefits for people who are aging as well. More and more studies are showing the benefits of massage therapy for the aging population including increasing quality of life and alleviating pain that comes with aging. But not everyone feels comfortable or can afford going to a spa to get a massage, which is why at-home massage therapy should be considered.
Read the full story here :: Massage Therapy Benefits Aging People
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018