Age-related macular degeneration (AMD), the leading cause of vision loss among older adults in the United States, is often associated with psychological stress. A simple stress rating scale (the Perceived Stress Scale) is a valid and useful way to evaluate the connection between stress and progressive vision loss from AMD, according to a study in the March issue of Optometry and Vision Science, the official journal of the American Academy of Optometry. The journal is published by Wolters Kluwer.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 8 easy ways to improve back pain at any age – Personal Liberty Digest - September 20, 2017
- School’s in Session – And So Is Back Pain – To Your Health - September 20, 2017
- How to stop your neck pain headache with these tips – Body and Soul - September 20, 2017
- How to ease that back pain – New Vision - September 20, 2017
- A Guaranteed Method For Treating Neck Injuries – Massage Magazine - September 19, 2017