Age-related macular degeneration (AMD), the leading cause of vision loss among older adults in the United States, is often associated with psychological stress. A simple stress rating scale (the Perceived Stress Scale) is a valid and useful way to evaluate the connection between stress and progressive vision loss from AMD, according to a study in the March issue of Optometry and Vision Science, the official journal of the American Academy of Optometry. The journal is published by Wolters Kluwer.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Acupuncture Confirmed Potent Deterrent of Hurt - January 15, 2018
- Breaking The Stress Of Hurt - January 11, 2018
- How to Prevent and Cope with Back Problems - January 8, 2018
- What can someone do about shoulder problems? - January 4, 2018
- How Fallen Arches Can Cause Low Back Problems - January 1, 2018