I received an email from a client last night concerning the “fit” of an arm in the arm rest of the Inada Sogno Dreamwave massage chair. It is something that I’d never really thought about before and it just may be something that others are asking about the arm airbags of this chair. So, here is the question and my response for your benefit.
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Can You Finance a Massage Chair? - July 17, 2019
- Massage Chairs for Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)?? - July 1, 2019
- Made in Japan or America or China – a valuable insight - June 18, 2019
- DreamWave M.8 vs. DreamWave Classic - June 12, 2019
- Will Insurance Pay for Your New Massage Chair? - June 11, 2019