I received an email from a client last night concerning the “fit” of an arm in the arm rest of the Inada Sogno Dreamwave massage chair. It is something that I’d never really thought about before and it just may be something that others are asking about the arm airbags of this chair. So, here is the question and my response for your benefit.
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017